Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day #12

Today has been a great day!

After church, I went to a braai for lunch with the Reyburn's. Cameron and Scott have really gotten used to me and I quite enjoy their affection. After the braai, we came home so that I could begin packing for Holiday Club. Tonight is the launch service and the first night of the week that I will be staying at the church with the rest of the leaders.

I also got to FaceTime with William and the rest of the youth group today during their Sunday School. Although the connection was terrible and I continuously repeated "Can you hear me now?.... What about now?" it was so nice to see their smiling faces... especially William!

Anyways, I probably will not have time to blog again until later on this week. Please pray for patience as I stay this week at the church with 100 or so other teenagers and young adults. Pray that we have a successful week as leaders and draw as many children to Christ as possible.

I'm about to experience my first storm of South Africa. Please pray for me for that as well as I am terrified of storms.

Talk to you soon.

xoxo
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment